refund

MattOZ
Contributor
Contributor
Gday All. Had an issue wth an ebay seller, resulted in a refund being issued. They returned via Echeck to PayPal where I didn't have an account. After discovering this fact! I joined PayPal to find refund but as an account didn't exist prior to Echeck. There's nothing there, no record, any tips on how I chase this down? I haven't Busted a leg trying as yet, the amount isn't massive! Put it in the later basket as I'm not up to speed on how to operate in Paypal. Anyway found this community spot so thought I'd ask people with their feet on the ground, guessing others have had this issue. Cheers idea's appreciated. MattOZ
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MattOZ 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MattOZ 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MattOZ
Contributor
Contributor
Cheers KLass. I hadnt looked up account to check that fact, though concidered. I'm jst getting around to attacking issue now, bit hectic of late where I live. OZ fires n co. Cheers for help Matey. Matt.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.