refund

autocad63
New Community Member

I was issued and now can not find the  payment I made or the refund in my account  has it been deleted

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi autocad63,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

In general, when a refund is showing as 'Completed' in your PayPal activity, the money will go back to the original funding source. If you paid with a card, for example, the funds will be reversed to the same credit or debit card. In this case, it usually takes 5-7 working days, but it may take up to 30 days for the money to show on your funding source. 

As you mentioned that you see the refund as 'Cancelled', was there a case related to the payment? If yes and the case was closed in your favour, please file an appeal from the section 'Action' next to the case in your Resolution Centre. Is there was no case opened, it may be that the seller decided to refund you through an eCheck and that the eCheck has been cancelled. If that's the case, you can dispute the payment by following these steps.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.