refund

akbarhusen
Contributor
Contributor

activity saying that amounts are refunded but those amount not credited back to the my debit card linked bank account .

actually i ordered somethings from the Myntra and both order gotta failed unfortunately

but my good after some few minutes i got the mail and SMS from the Myntra its saying that amount are refunded

..and also pay pal shows that refunded but i not get those money in my account which is linked to that debit card.

pay pal saying money was refunded but still bank not get those amount.

so any one knows anything about this type of issue?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akbarhusen 

If you DIDN'T fund your initial payment from your Paypal balance but funded it from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akbarhusen 

If you DIDN'T fund your initial payment from your Paypal balance but funded it from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

akbarhusen
Contributor
Contributor
You mean i don't have to worry about it... It will credited whithin some day's?
Login to Me Too

MaX691
Contributor
Contributor
How long it took to reflect the refund amount to your bank account from PayPal
Login to Me Too

akbarhusen
Contributor
Contributor
You mean i don't have to worry about it..?. It will credited whithin some day's?
Login to Me Too

Sandra563
Contributor
Contributor
Refund does not match my purchase
Login to Me Too

MaX691
Contributor
Contributor
Generally how long it take to reflect the refund amount to bank account from PayPal ,does it take exactly 30 days or less than that
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MaX691,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the Community Forum!

In general, it usually takes 3-5 days for the refund to be processed. This timeframe, though, also depends on your bank.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Sian161
New Community Member
I’m in a similar position and have waited 16 days so far but still nothing?
Login to Me Too

PJ_Cl4RK3
Hi, I was issued a refund from a seller on ebay back to my Paypal Account. The funds come from my Debit card. On the 27th April 2020 I could see that my Paypal activity stated that the refund was complete and that as I pay through my Debit card it would be around 3-5 days to be back in my Bank Account as useable cash. This is now the 11th of May. I still havn't recieved any money in my Bank Account. Where is my money??? I also have another refund issued from JD sports which was completed in my activity today 11th May. Does this mean that I now have to wait this long again for the second refund??? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.