refund

Monika77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I have some refunded money on my Pay Pal account how can i use the money for my next purchase?

Does anybody knows?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monika77

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Monika77
Contributor
Contributor
Well I see the money on my Pay Pal account what the seller send back too me already. But how can I use this money for the next purchase?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monika77

Are the funds IN your paypal balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Monika77
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's there on Pay Pal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monika77

ok then as long as its in the correct currency that the person you are paying accepts it should be used when you next purchase.

Before you click to pay using checkout it should show you what 'funding source' is being used for that payment before you click to pay.

Also is this available in your country?

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed ie balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.