"We’re sorry Things don’t appear to be working at the moment."

raferj
Contributor
Contributor

When trying to Pay Invoice with credit card, customer gets this message "When trying to Pay Invoice with credit card, customer gets"

What is the fix?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

fennypeiffer
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue 

Login to Me Too

George-Causal
New Community Member

My client has just reported this problem.

I generated a test invoice to myself, which I tried to pay using credit card on the

Paypal Guest Checkout (not login to my paypal account).

I received the same error message.

I am doing my invoicing the exact same way for the past two years, so I believe there

may be a fault in Paypal.

George.

Login to Me Too

NSBA
Contributor
Contributor

Our business received calls saying Guest Checkout also received the same error when completing a purchase.

We did contact PayPal, and they did indicated to use their Guest Checkout was having issues. PayPal indicated they are working on the issue, but couldn't provide an ETA on the issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced the issue we had on Friday with some Guest Checkout payments. I hope everything's working correctly now. It seemed to have been fixed fairly quickly after the issue came about.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mmarino
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having the same error message issue. It's been going on since Aug. 6th. 

One person can purchase, but another one gets this error message. 

What can I do to fix it?

Login to Me Too

PaleBlueDot
New Community Member

I am having this issue using PayPal Events plugin for Wordpress. It is ongoing.

Login to Me Too

edu-learn
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem, non of my customer is able to make any payment now. It is a big loss for me, don't know how to fix this. Being a promoter of the business, I have limited knowledge about this. My website is developed in WordPress. A quick solution will be a great help.

any help @PayPal_Olivia @raferj @PaleBlueDot @mmarino 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.