"We're Sorry, We Are Unable To--" over and over?

JLangham
Contributor
Contributor

I continue to get the message, "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later," every time I try to add a debit card to transfer money to, also when trying to change the address on an existing card to try and get it to work. No luck. I'd love a solution, because support is no help. I've tried using my phone and my laptop, both are giving the same results. I'd prefer Paypal to not be holding my money hostage.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

somewhere I have seen a list of bank debit card which would work with Paypal,not all cards do.

These are the bank issued debit card linked to your bank account and  you pay 25 cents for paypal to transfer fund faster ,say 30 minutes? 

Login to Me Too

Doctorwho92838
Contributor
Contributor

No its definitely paypal I have been getting the same message throughout the whole day with everything can't transfer money, can't add a bank account, can't add a debit card or send money to anybody. 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

did you confirm your Paypal email address,is your bank account verified?

Login to Me Too

Doctorwho92838
Contributor
Contributor

yes to both I have tried multiple cards and bank accounts its just not working tonight ill just give it a try tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.