"Transactions refunded The money will be refunded to the original payment method." But no refund?

PeaceOut
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've opened a case in the middle of last month and the resolution says that the case is "closed" but in the bottom, it says "Transactions refunded The money will be refunded to the original payment method." I send a message to customer support for help around that time and I'm told, "The amount $X was already submitted to your card ending in xxxx on July 10, 2018. Please give chance to your card issuer to process the refund back to your card." So I wait and then I message again and I'm told by another customer service representative, "your case is closed and you won't be getting a refund." But I'm confused, again, while it does in fact say that my case is closed, in the very bottom it says, "Transactions refunded The money will be refunded to the original payment method." 

Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/6fVT9j1

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.