"Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

michelelowell

Hi!  Does anyone know what this error means?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

KellyR99
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal is nothing but a bunch of thieves. They have your stuff, they won't give you our stuff. That's called thievery.

Login to Me Too

SandraRalph103
Contributor
Contributor
Please I need this money to get groceries, I think my the sender Made a mistake using Goods and services, instead of using family and friends, please I need help to accept my funds and transfer to my bank debit card
Login to Me Too

jola_

Did anyone found a solution for this?

I've been trying to withdraw since last week. It was working the first time, but I'm now having this error.

Paypal has been pointing me to my bank, but then my banks said that they see no transfer request or issue from my end.

Kept coming back and forth to them, it's frustrating.

Verified debit card, tried to transfer using app and web, changed the amount, tried transferring to my other linked bank accounts.

Login to Me Too

AmitKatyal
Contributor
Contributor

I tried transferring to two different Banks thinking it was a Bank problem, both Instantly and the 1-3 Day option but kept getting the same message that's in the title of this post. I tried it on my iPhone and my PC, no difference, no go. Resource Center showed no limitations or holds, Account Settings showed no limits set on transfers, added my EIN under Business Info but that did not change anything either.

Then I tried transferring about 90% of the total amount and that worked. I tried several different amounts actually before clicking on Submit\TransferFunds at the bottom, starting from 50% to eventually 90%, to make sure lower amounts were proceeding to the next screen without any error messages. 

Feedback for PayPal:
1. Please hire a programmer to add meaningful and detailed error messages, like "Cannot Transfer all funds for reason XYZ, try a lower amount".  You just need one, maybe two, good programmers to handle this. Please do it, or your ship is going to sink. This is a major problem and needs immediate attention. Are you paying attention to how many people are complaining about this?
2. COVID-19 has not prompted you to lower your processing fees at all. Most, if not all, companies that process money transactions still have staff either onsite or offsite to provide customer service. Your phone system gives us no option to stay on Hold or in the queue, just plays an automated message that help cannot be provided at this time and ends the call. In other words, there is no one on the other end to take the calls. This transaction alone cost me over $500 in processing fees, and hours of working on this issue. What are you doing??? Change management if that's what's needed, they're not making good decisions for your company.

Login to Me Too

EpicGames

I've been trying for over 2 days to simply send 10 dollars over to my card, and for what ever reason I couldn't even do that. I was in the middle of nowhere in dire need for gas and I had a family member send over 10 dollars to fill my gases, as I tried to accept the money PayPal has that message pop up and I was back to square one, this is very annoying how this happens and my account isn't even on hold, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys would fix this issue.

Login to Me Too

CnClear
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to bypass this issue using Facebook pay. Had one account connected to PayPal. And used my wife's account to use the debit card of my choice and paid via PayPal to my cashapp card associated with my wife's account. Worked immediately and was my only option apparently due to PayPal being so frustratingly ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Ajoke_221
Contributor
Contributor
I am in Germany and it’s not the first time I’m withdrawing money from PayPal. It has been giving this error message for days now. I don’t know what the problem is.
Login to Me Too

Paulzion131
Contributor
Contributor
This error really is irritating! I've tried many ways as suggested in some forums but no luck. Not able to connect with their customer support! Definitely will not use this kind of junk in the future! 😠👎🤬
Login to Me Too

Kingflourish123
Contributor
Contributor
That's the message I get when I try to link my credit card
Login to Me Too

bigD_69_420
New Community Member
I couldn't and I still can't add a credit card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.