"Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

michelelowell

Hi!  Does anyone know what this error means?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Julio9956
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same problem, seems like what they want you to do is put the money into your debit card and charge you another fee. I'm never using them again.
Login to Me Too

Tazerra17
So what did they do to help u.
Login to Me Too

Patrick8820
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem and currently still having this right now. Please advise how you able to withdraw? 

Login to Me Too

KenyetteK
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same error, I’ve been trying to transfer my money to my bank account but it will not allow me to. I will try calling customer service to see if I can withdraw my money later. I will keep you updated.
Login to Me Too

Twizzle101
Tell me about it. I literally have been trying to get my money out for 4 days! Phone service is unavailability and it is literally taking an ENTIRE day to get a response from the message center. Due to COVID-19. They caused me to miss an important job.
Login to Me Too

Staceymariexo
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem tried to withdraw less still didn’t work, sent them my information they needed and they said all restrictions have been lifted but it will not let me withdraw to my bank have been emailing and had no responses back...
Login to Me Too

cbledsoe
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just called PayPal about this error and they showed no errors on their end and only said to keep trying but I knew the error would not be fixed and needed my money transferred. So i continued to research and found a solution. When you transfer do half the funds first instead of the full amount in your account and then you should be able to initiate that transfer then go back and do the remaining amount. I think it has troubles transferring the full funds all at once...Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

MerhanKeller
Contributor
Contributor

that does not work at all, it wont even allow me to transfer 100$ to my bank account. this is fraud, they want to keep our money

Login to Me Too

Erinmp85
Contributor
Contributor
3 weeks ago I opened a PayPal account. I was able to withdraw $500 sending it to my checking account. However when I tried to confirm the 2 small deposits it said amounts were incorrect. They weren’t. So after the 1st successful deposit I deleted the bank account since it wasn’t accepting the 2 deposits I received in order to confirm and then I attempted to re-add the same checking account. This was 2 weeks ago. I’ve tried withdrawing my money to my checking everyday since and I can’t. I get the same msg. In RED!! We’re unable to complete this transaction at this time. Ok. So then I tried using my debit card to withdraw funds and it says Unsble to complete transaction. this depit card is linked to another PayPal account. It’s not. It was linked to my old PayPal account 2 months ago but that account was deleted. It’s not linked to any account. I’ve called PayPal and they don’t see it linked to any accounts. They don’t know why I’m getting these error msgs either. They keep saying try again tomorrow. I do. Tomorrow has turned into 14 days of not being able to withdraw my funds. Its not $50 its $1025 and this is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Chaboinka43
I had this same problem. I figured it out though it kind of sucks. I can only transfer my PayPal funds to my bank if I transfer in small quantities (I.e $10,$15,$20) this is the ONLY way I was about to get my money to my bank. Seriously needs to be fixed smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.