"Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

michelelowell

Hi!  Does anyone know what this error means?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Chaboinka43
Btw I just did this back to back so that I was able to get the amount I needed.
Login to Me Too

ChaarrM
New Community Member
i need help as well, someone gave me $150 and it won’t let me transfer it to my card as it says to try again later. i’ve used it before so i’m unsure of why it doesn’t work now.
Login to Me Too

JulieRose
Same message for me but different problem..My account had been dispute by PayPal for 60days..after that I got a notice for eligible withdraw of my funds only but any of my bank account won't do. same massage appear. 33k is not small amount..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JulieRose 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't advise at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fortz
New Community Member
I'm from Nigeria, since I opened an account in 2018, I haven't been able to link my card or bank. I'm certain I got errors. Of recent I decided to try again and I'm getting this particular error. Please any advice?
Login to Me Too

Paulse92m3
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve used my account to pay somebody twice before and for nothing else, I had a company refund me via PayPal (not sure why, but details) the amount is under $600, every time I try withdrawing I get the same error in red. I can’t even withdraw $5, PayPal is not replying to me, there are no visible errors anywhere on my account, I’ve verified my bank account using their micro deposits. I’ve tried making purchases via eBay, I’ve tried sending money and I keep getting the same error message in red. I’m not sure what PayPal’s problem is. After I get this resolved I’m never using them again. Keep you guys posted. This is clearly a big issue as they are holding my money. I will be contacting BBB about this.
Login to Me Too

choka_hontas
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten there money off. Mine is doing the same.
Login to Me Too

1pscott
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money? How long did it take? I’m going through the same thing.
Login to Me Too

nikinever
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my friends!

We all have the same problem and it is out of one reason. Paypal is holding our money against our will and uses it for their benefit. I called customer support many times and they told me that the problem can't be solved. I have a really odd feeling about this.

I searched the web and found something really interesting for all of us:

If they don't give you the money back after 21 days you can sue them easily!

Hope you will get your money soon:)

Login to Me Too

OChichetaram
New Community Member
I am unable to link my credit card to my PayPal account..because we never I want to do so.. They tell me this...please help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.