"One or more sellers can't accept payments right now" problem

collectybles
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Yesterday one of my customers on Ebay said he is having a problem paying me with Paypal. When he tries to pay, Ebay says "One or more sellers can't accept payments right now".  

Yesterday, before this issue occured, i changed the setting for "Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold" to "Yes, accept and convert them to US Dollars". I don't know whether it is related though.

For now i can't find the solution.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yigit

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

n01trust10n
New Community Member

Still have this error. 😞

Login to Me Too

christonitto
Contributor
Contributor

Did this ever get sorted out? Going through it now!

Login to Me Too

christonitto
Contributor
Contributor

Did this ever get sorted out? Going through the same thing.

Login to Me Too

christonitto
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so I'm a seller who had this issue with a buyer and it was totally on My end. After days back and forth with Paypal and Ebay we figured it out. When I created the listing, under the payments section next to PayPal it lists an email address. If that address does not match your current Paypal email address, payments can't go through. When I created the listing, I just left most things in default including payments and didn't notice this error. It was an old email I no longer had access to so my only solution was to cancel the sale, relist the item with a "buy it now" price of what the bidder had won it at, and give the new link to the bidder to go and make the purchase. Luckily the bidder still wanted the item and successfully paid for it. Hope this helps anyone having trouble because I spent days searching Google and forums and couldn't find anyone who had posted a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.