"OR-CPIT-09" Error adding payment option

DerkaJeeHad
New Community Member

I keep getting this error everytime I attempt to add my Paypal as a payment method in the Google Playstore. I don't have a credit/debit card so that won't and cannot be an alternative solution to this. Why is this happening to me?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

SuperFlyBB
New Community Member

Solution for Error ''[OR-CPIT-09]''

Requirements:

• You need a Credit/Debit card
  • Laptop or Desktop PC (Optional)

Steps:

1. Go to "https://play.google.com/store/account" in your browser
  2. Sign in and click ''Add Payment''
  3. Select PayPal. It will redirect you to PayPal. Press ''Continue''
  4. Once in PayPal, sign in to your PayPal account
  5. Follow the prompt

Your PayPal account should now be linked to your Google Play Store account

Login to Me Too

Justyfier
New Community Member
Doesn't work
Login to Me Too

Fast_Eddie
New Community Member
Solution doesn't work for me..
Login to Me Too

Rozaii
New Community Member
No that didn't work for me either but I'm in safe mode. My new code I received was OR-CPIT-05
Login to Me Too

Erwin68
Contributor
Contributor
Why do I need a credit card when I want to add PayPal as a payment method?? The reason I want to use PayPal is that I don't have nor want a credit card.
Login to Me Too

Littleme1
Oké why do i need a creditcard i dont have one that's why i want to put PayPal on IT what the **bleep**?? Is There any other way to connect my PayPal to googleplay??
Login to Me Too

Rozaii
New Community Member
My phone was first hacked. Not saying yours is but since then I've been having problems with every account that I have. But I think I now have 3 accounts with PayPal and I just spent 99 bucks on a product I can't even access because of this. It's sad really.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.