purchase history

sstripp
New Community Member

I want to obtain a copy of my purchase history for the year 2015.  I purchased 11 antique writing desks and antique wooden boxes on eBay that year.  I was in the process of chatting with a PayPal representative about this.  He had identified 4 of the 11 transactions, in which the 4 had been paid in Euros.  Before I could even take screen shots of the transactions he found, however, chat was abruptly terminated with the message that chat is not available now. I tried to call PayPal, and finally was told by the automated answering mechanism that I was being transferred to a representative.  When I was transferred, however, I got the sound both times indicating the call had been terminated.  This is very frustrating.  Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of my purchase history for the year 2015?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Owilliams1
I have made several purchases this month and I only see one how do I obtain my history so that I can file a dispute
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.