problem to send funds

vaj-777
Contributor
Contributor

hello guys,

i can't complete transaction on ebay, here is msg from system, during sending fund after entering password to paypal.

"We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment option."

what does it mean? is it my account problem or a sellers problem?
because today i send funds through paypal successfully to other seller.
please help to resolve this issue, i need to pay for my auction.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @vaj-777,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems making this payment. There are a couple of reasons why a payment may be denied. It could be your card issuer or bank not authorizing the transaction or our security system blocking the payment. I would suggest trying a different browser and attempting your payment again.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

vaj-777
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Siobhan, thanks for your feeback! reason was that seller doesn't accepts payments from accounts registred ouside of US. So problem solved 🙂 Thanks again for your support! regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Thanks for letting us know @vaj-777. Glad to hear you got to the bottom of this. 🙂

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

gandhivp
Contributor
Contributor

I am also getting same message. "We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment option." and paypal is replying this standard message try different browser which is not good.  Their IT service should be able to find specific issue for the specific case and respond. I believe my issue could be same.  Seller  setup not accepting payment from non US account.   I am sorry to know that paypal dosnpt care to update their system so that when payment is declined such  misleading  message like "PayPal isn't available right now"  does not appear.    

Vishnu <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.