problem sorry we can’t complete your purchase at this time 1 month same problem

samer1990
Contributor
Contributor

First sorry about my english . 

when i try to buy from any site saying sorry we can’t complete your purchase at this time and i have master card and visa ,, and i try to pay by my balance 

this problem i has it about 1 month , and i called for services about 10 times and they told me your account is block ip your device and and we will try fix it , and full one month same problem without fix , every time i call for them saying will try to fix it and return to you but no one call me .. please i use paypal about 5 years on my work on same my device , and i cant buy anything reasons this problem , they saying we dont know but will try to contact with administers to fix my problem but nothing , i was calling with Ireland paypal  

this problem started when i bought phone Hawaii nova 3 and opened paypal my account and started this problem with all my device ,, cant buy 

help please i lose my balance phone because i call them so much 

any idea about this problem . im tired 

note: i did to clear cookies and temporary internet files still same problem 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dinhvtu
Contributor
Contributor

yes, i understand,

please try again my friend

Login to Me Too

Rammie11
New Community Member

I have been having this problem and it's driving me up the wall.  I have no idea what to do because all my info is correct and linked up, but I keep having the problem. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.