pre-approved payment plan for gcash is pending but i don't have any pre-approved plan

erosrein
Contributor
Contributor

hi.. pls help. i've been cashing in from paypal to gcash until today. i got this error: "Your Paypal pre-approved payment plan for GCash is still pending. You may retry to cash in after 24 or 48 hours." but i've checked my paypal account and it says i don't have any pending pre-approved plan: "You haven't set up any Preapproved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments. To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments."

what is happening to my account? pls help, i need the money asap...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @erosrein 

Try this:
1. Click the gear icon on the paypal home page after logging in 
2. Select the 'Payments' tab, and then click on 'Manage Automatic Payments'.
3. Then click 'manage automatic Payments' on the bottom left as shown in the screenshot below. 

33333.PNG

4. Then click on 'preapproved payment plans' as shown on the screenshot below. 
Capture13wdw.PNG

From there, you'll see a list of your preapproved payment plans. Click onto any one of them, and you'll see the option to 'Cancel' Smiley Happy 

You can then head over to your GCash app again to try re-linking. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Login to Me Too

dmaramazing
Contributor
Contributor
That reply as a solution did not help me because as mentioned in the concern, I dont have any pre approved payment plan
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.