pending refund payment after 7 days

Tuesdayweld65
Contributor
Contributor

i recieved a refund from a business seller who had sold me flat packed furniture that i was unable to assemble.  after much complaint and having to get local diy experts to correct the issues, the seller refunded me the full amount i paid for the item on 22nd nov 2019.  i did not request for the full refund yet the seller filed a 'damage in transit' case with the courier.  the refund however is still pending in paypal after 7 days and unable to get through to paypal - any live chat also a nightmare as cs rep said that he didn't know much about this subject?!.  i then recieved a very strange text the very same day on my mobile phone to say that i had been locked out of paypal account, despite being able to log into it.

my question however is about the pending refund as i am fully entitled to it yet simply have no idea when it is going to be available?. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Tuesdayweld65,

Here's some additional information on how to check the status of your refund, https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete. If your seller used an eCheque, it may take up to 7 working days for the refund to complete.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

LindaOwen17
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a refund to a buyer & the money is still pending after 7 days, when there is money in my account...not sure why they are still waiting for the funds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.