pending payment

rain16
New Community Member
My payment has been pending for a very long time now. It has got to the point where i want to cancel it and get my money back and i don’t know how. i have contacted the shop i bought from online where the payment is pending and i have been told that i need to sort it through paypal or my bank i am in need of help i need the money back asap. thw kyou
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rain16 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rain16 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sadie271
New Community Member
Hi i have a issue also with seeing on my bank statement that my refund is pending paypal send me a email saying i did but im not seeing it on paypal nor my visa card the person who refunded me say the payment was sent what do i do now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.