#pending orders #insufficient funds

giuna92
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, I have a strange situation and hope someone can help me. So, I didn't have enough balance on my bank account, when paypal tried to charge on a first time. then, on the other day I put spme money there and thought, I had to transfer myself on my paypal account as it was showing negative balance. after money arrived on paypal account, balance was back to normal but it now tried to charge my bank account second time. I m not sure what to do im this situation.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@giuna92 

If you have a failed bank transfer then paypal will try again a few days later, IF you have in the meantime already added and resolved your negative balance then 1 of 2 things happen.

1. There are still no funds in your bank account so paypal can't access them again BUT they won't need to try again as it is resolved.

2. They do access the funds from your bank account or back up funding source but as you have resolved it those funds will then be CREDITED+ to your paypal balance and you can withdraw them again if you want to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@giuna92 

If you have a failed bank transfer then paypal will try again a few days later, IF you have in the meantime already added and resolved your negative balance then 1 of 2 things happen.

1. There are still no funds in your bank account so paypal can't access them again BUT they won't need to try again as it is resolved.

2. They do access the funds from your bank account or back up funding source but as you have resolved it those funds will then be CREDITED+ to your paypal balance and you can withdraw them again if you want to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.