pending money received

curiouscat2
Contributor
Contributor

im getting terrible customer service over the phone, its a right shame too, and basically was told that my money wont be released and it has yet to be, im in need of this money or wouldnt be wasting my time trying to get paypal to release it,,, they are always blaming the banks when its paypal holding onto money...i would like my money now please...paypal has had it for a week now i want my £27.72 now please (removed) 

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi curiouscat2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience. In general, if you see that an amount that you received has been placed in your pending balance, it may have happened if you have no prior selling history with us.  This is practiced in the effort to provide a safer and protected online payment environment for both the buyer and seller. These payments are always placed in the pending balance for 21 days unless further information is provided to be eligible for early release as, for example, a tracking number.  

You can find more information about it here.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

curiouscat2
Contributor
Contributor

im not selling anything its a personal account and money from a friend

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.