paypal want a covid patient to die! how do i get an answer so i can sue this company?

blank12
Contributor
Contributor

i am about to sue paypal on what anyone will call stupidity by the company

the history goes like this:
i was traveling between Dallas, TX and Austin last week when i got phone calls from my family because one of our member got covid while traveling
because she has not health on that country she was on need of money to be admit on a private hospital.
so i did what anyone will do. vpn to my home and send the money to her using paypal
the fasts service i knew but well the money never arrive !

why because paypal will keep the money for 21 days and designate the money as a purchase
when i message them about the hidden fees and why it was so slow they block me

now she is fighting for her life because she had to be transfer to a far away location by ground and now i have to send more money because paypal will not release the money

now they are blocking me and my attorney hoping the problem goes away and do not answer phone,email, message or anything like is going to disappear if the block us long time

to who i need to speak to get them to answer ?

and admit they receive this message and were inform regarding the urgency of the situation

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Carmelly2018
New Community Member
I'm new to using paypal and seems like all there is , is bad things about this app... I'm sorry your family member has to experience covid, I know first hand those symptoms ain't no joke!!! Hope your family heals from covid and u get your money situation situated with paypal.😊
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.