paypal charged me twice without my consent

thorpe9
New Community Member

I sent a seller $200.00 dollars on 4/8/18. Paypal charged me 206.00 (200 +fee) .  The payment was refunded. On 4/10/18 I received a refund of $204.00 although on my paypal account it said that I should receive a refund of 206.00. I am not petty enough to argue about the $2. I was just happy to receive my refund. The problem is on 4/11/18, one day later paypal charged me again the same 206.00 to same seller although I did not send the seller money, I didn't even use paypal. Why am I getting charged twice? Paypal is not answering my calls or emails and I am getting frustrated. I am about to go to my bank to shut down my account and the Better Business Bureau if this issue is not resolved soon. 

I am also waiting on a payment that was canceled for $300 dollars. I know that can take upwards of 2 weeks so I am waiting patiently but if I am charged again after receiving my $300 dollars. I am going to be very upset. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.