payments

eelleoj
Contributor
Contributor

can you choose which promotional item you want to pay and leave the others alone ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cody2428
New Community Member

Seeing as how I have paid $605 since making $250 in promotional purchases in November and only $101 have actually been applied to those purchases despite PayPal Credit claiming payments are applied to promotional purchases first I don't think they even apply your payment to promotional purchases let alone allow you to chose which purchase to pay first.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @eelleoj and @Cody2428,

Thank you both for posting! I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding the way that PayPal Credit payments are applied. I'm happy to help!

Please click here to see how your payments will be applied by default. If you wish to apply your payments in a manner other than listed there, it would require a call to PayPal Credit. You can find the number to call on this FAQ, under Managing your PayPal Credit account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.