payment

Ali2013
New Community Member

Hi,

Yesterday,  I bought something separately  from wish.com.

, Wish shows  confirm of payment  but  nothing show about that in  paypal and I did not receive  any email about that.  After about  18 hours, Nothing show about those , in summery of paypal

Please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ali2013,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. 

Regarding your concern about the order you've placed with wish.com. Since the transaction is not appearing on your PayPal account, it could be one of two things:

1. The order was processed as a guest checkout wherein the payment was completed but did not show on the main PayPal account since log-in was not completed upon purchase, or

2. The order entry oushed through but there were no authorizations processed, therefore not charging anything out from your PayPal account nor any funding sources you have linked.

Based on experience and with the information you've provided, it is most likely that the charge did not go through since you did not receive any email confirmation of the order either from the merchant or fron PayPal.

Please try to reach out to the seller or wish.com for more information since they might still have the order information on their system. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.