payment

issambahous
Contributor
Contributor

hello friends i can't make any payment with my sold paypal !!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi issambahous,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

What error message do you receive when trying to make a payment? Please ensure your email address is confirmed and you have an active bank/card registered on the account in order to fund the payment. Have you checked the Resolution Centre to see if there are any outstanding issues that need to be completed on the account before you will be able to make a payment? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

issambahous
Contributor
Contributor
when i try making a payment or withdrawing my money i receive this message "we can't confirm your idendity" thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Are you asked to complete a security verification when initiating the withdrawal? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

issambahous
Contributor
Contributor
yes and also i receive this when i want send money to someone
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

If you fail to complete the security verification on the account, the action you are trying to complete will be denied. Unfortunately, there is no way to override this as it is our internal security system requesting this additional verification. It is requested to ensure the account holder is the one accessing the account and trying to send, receive or withdraw the funds. You will need to successfully complete the security verification in order for the withdrawal to complete. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

issambahous
Contributor
Contributor
i didn't receive the code of verification on my number !!!!?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I would recommend reaching out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we can look into this properly for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.