payment

tomkm6
Contributor
Contributor

I request to buyer yesterday, But, he want to  pay though by audiogon, how do I work to this matter. also, I aleady registered my paypal account. I really do not know.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Audiogon is a different platform for buying and selling - it requires you to setup an account and verify your identity and you’ll also need a U.S. bank account to receive direct deposit - similar to setting up a PayPal Account.  As your buyer wants you to use this service and you prefer PayPal - why not simply ask for cash - then there's really no issue for either one of you.  There's really no best answer as this is a decision between you and the buyer - else find another buyer.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Audiogon is a different platform for buying and selling - it requires you to setup an account and verify your identity and you’ll also need a U.S. bank account to receive direct deposit - similar to setting up a PayPal Account.  As your buyer wants you to use this service and you prefer PayPal - why not simply ask for cash - then there's really no issue for either one of you.  There's really no best answer as this is a decision between you and the buyer - else find another buyer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.