payment reject

zuzana77
Contributor
Contributor
I'm very disappointed that my payment was rejected despite trying many times. What's wrong with the paypal system. I checked my debit card and also activated paypal. I'm more skeptical of the capabilities of the paypal system. Please show me where to fix it
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Amelza
Contributor
Contributor
maybe the recipient's account is blocked
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello @zuzana77,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry that your payment is not going through. I know that can be frustrating. @Ameelza has a great point! It may not have to do with your PayPal account. The recipient's account may have a limitation, may not be able to receive payments due to their region, or may have settings that block payments under different conditions.

Of course, PayPal may also block a payment if the security system identifies any high risk. This is intended to protect you. For more detailed and account-specific information, you may want to contact PayPal customer service. 

You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

zuzana77
Contributor
Contributor

I made a paypal payment but this time on my debit card I had some money and the payment was successful, which is why the payment was not deducted from my paypal account but declined in my debit card account. Payroll slips are in the history of paypal account transactions, so the paypal's ability to make payee account payments is unlikely to be blocked The services in paypal are increasing my doubts. the second time I tried to make a paypal payment this time there was no money in my debit card account. The result is a deep heartache.

Login to Me Too

zuzana77
Contributor
Contributor

I made a paypal payment but this time on my debit card I had some money and the payment was successful, which is why the payment was not deducted from my paypal account but declined in my debit card account. Payroll slips are in the history of paypal account transactions, so the paypal's ability to make payee account payments is unlikely to be blocked The services in paypal are increasing my doubts. the second time I tried to make a paypal payment this time there was no money in my debit card account. The result is a deep heartache. I don't know where the real customer service is to solve this. Nowadays there should be no such old system

Login to Me Too

wisenerd
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem today (never had this problem before). I'm trying to pay Indigo, so I'm pretty sure they aren't blocked!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.