payment received from buyer, but money doesnt appear in "money on hold''

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

hi! i've had several payments received and it was directly sent to under "money on hold." it took me 21 days to have this cleared under my paypal balance since i'm just new to paypal. currently just my 30th day in paypal. it was all good not until last week i got an echeck payment worth 1650usd (this is my biggest transaction by far) and email says that it will take 3-5 business days to have the echeck payment cleared. today's the 6th day and the 1650usd still hasnt appeared under "money on hold" or under "paypal balance".  buyer said that payment has already been debited from his bank. i understand im a new seller and would take me 60 days to have the money available in my paypal balance right away. anyone can help me from this? if money from the buyer has already been cleared, it shoulve went to under "money on hold" since im just a new seller. upon checking my activity, it says here that payment has already been received (but still hasnt appreared under "money on hold' thank you in advance for helping me out!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The date given for an echeck to clear is an estimate and is depends on the banks processing times.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.