payment pending

mark190
Contributor
Contributor

has paypal run out of money i have 2 accounts set up to draw funds and i went to pay a seller to have it say its pending when i bought earlier today it went straight through with it being payed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mark190 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mark190 

Does it say pending / unclaimed, is there a cancel option?

Is there a clearance date?

Are you paying a company?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mark190
Contributor
Contributor

hi i tried to pay a seller with paypal and normally it puts a paid sign up so its been paid this time its like a hour glass and it saying its pending

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mark190 

Never seen an hourglass on a paypal account payment !!!

Are you sure you are not talking about seeing it on your Ebay account?

Only you haven't mentioned it was an Ebay sale at all which is completely different.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mark190
Contributor
Contributor

sorry its an hour glass where the dollar sign is when you pay in e,bay and instead of a dollar sign to say its payed there's a hour glass saying its being processed 

Login to Me Too

mark190
Contributor
Contributor

hi every time when i pay a seller in e.bay with PayPal it puts a $ sign straight away saying its been paid this time i have a hour glass saying its being processed and i have a email saying its been payed and they will let me know when its been sent

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mark190 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.