payment not yet accepted message on my end, payment not sent message on seller's end

loriannc
New Community Member

i purchased an item on ebay and made the payment immediately. a few days later, my summary is saying that the payment has not yet been accepted by the seller. i reached out and seller told me it says 'awaiting payment' on her end. i cancelled the transaction and asked for a new invoice so we could start over. she sent the invoice and i again paid. or so i thought. i'm getting the same message as before, that she hasn't accepted yet. she's sent me her paypal link for me to make a more direct transfer and told me this has happened before. she's been on ebay four about 7 months and her feedback total is low (2, but both positive) so i'm wary to go a route that i'm not protected as a buyer. has anyone heard of this problem before? what can the i or the seller do on our respective ends to ensure the transaction i started can be completed? thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.