payment not showing in paypal account

norton65
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I payed for a ebay item through paypal, it's show's in my bank account as paypal pending for the ebay item, but it's not showing up in paypal account. Cheer's all.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@norton65 

Did you use PayPal guest checkout with bank debit card only or did you log into PayPal and paid with bank account or bank debit card?

Guest checkout transactions do not appear in PayPal account activity however do receive a PayPal receipt with receipt ID number for opening a dispute with by contacting customer service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

In addition to what has been advised as resolution, If you have a problem with your guest transaction, please start by working with your seller. If you're unable to reach a resolution with your seller and need to file a case, first you'll need to make this transaction in to a PayPal account by following the steps above. Once your account is created you can file a case in the Resolution Center. If you have an existing PayPal account, and are reporting a problem with your guest transaction, please email us with the details of your problem or you may contact our live chat support for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.