payment not received

Kellyneedler
Contributor
Contributor
i ordered from jd on the 28th last month my order didn’t arrive they said they sent the money back on the 8th for one item and for the other items on the 21st iv sent over 70 emails back and fourth to them and there still saying they have done it i opened a despute with paypal now jd are saying payment is on hold till i have cancelled the despute i have done that now and still no better off any info please
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kellyneedler 

If you could open a dispute then a refund had never been issued, if it had been the dispute option would have been unavailable for that transaction.

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless opening one.
NEVER close a dispute / claim until you have a refund.
If the seller issued a refund then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kellyneedler
Contributor
Contributor
ow no so i shouldn’t off closed it it’s hard because paypal won’t answer calls and hasn’t replied to my emails so i have just gone off what i’d have said thanks for your help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.