payment gone through from paypal but ebay still showing payment pending

fonomania
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using ebay from ages and never had such a problem. Last month I bought an item on ebay and paid straightaway from paypal. I checked Paypal account it showed me payment completed but when I looked in ebay it showed me the payment pending icon. even the seller said that payment never cleared??? I contacted paypal they said payment gone through contact ebay. I called ebay they said we are not the money handler as paypal do this all stuff??? I had to call seller for cancellation and I used my wife's account to buy again and all went smoothly. Yesterday I bought two items from different sellers and paid again with my connected paypal account and its again showing the same pending icon in ebay but paypal shows payment completed??? please let me know to whom I should contact to??? thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @fonomania,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a discrepancy between what you're seeing on eBay and what you're seeing on PayPal. If the transaction is showing as completed on your PayPal account, eBay should not show a different status. It sounds like a technical issue in the communication between PayPal and eBay. If you'd like to report that to our technicians, please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and click Contact Us to open a report.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.