srma
Contributor
Contributor
why i can’t pay from some applications
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @srma,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while sending money. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. Some payments may be declined to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. Here's the link to send money which would be helpful.

Best wishes.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

srma
Contributor
Contributor
this link in hebrew,i can only speak english
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@srma 

How do I send a payment via PayPal?

You can use Visa, MasterCard American Express, and Discover with PayPal. You can select your credit card each time you make a payment.

To make a payment from your computer:

1. Go to the Send & Request section of your account.
  2. Enter the recipient's name email address and click Next.
  3. Enter the payment amount, and select the currency and shipping address.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Review the payment's details and select your credit card.
  6. Click Send Money Now.

To make a payment from your PayPal app

1. Tap Send.
  2. Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next.
  3. Type the amount you'd like to send and tap Next.
  4. Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next.
  5. Review the information and tap Send now.

Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, we'll usually use that before your credit card.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can enter your credit card information during checkout to complete the payment.

Here's how to pay a Payment Request or a Detailed Payment Request for goods and services:

1. Go to the Activity section of your account.
  2. Click find the Detailed Payment Request or Payment Request.
  3. Click Pay under Order status/Actions.
  4. Review the information and click Continue or Pay.
  5. Click Pay Now to complete the transaction.

If you don’t have a PayPal account:

1. Check your inbox for an email from PayPal.
  2. Click the Pay Now button in the email. If you don’t see the button, click the link in the email or copy and paste the URL into your browser’s address bar.
  3. Click Continue and follow the instructions to sign up for a PayPal account and pay.
  4. If you don’t want to sign up for a PayPal account, click credit card and follow the instructions to pay with your card.

Note:

Your PayPal account balance is usually the first payment method used to fund a transaction. When you don’t have enough money in the required currency in your PayPal account balance, we will use the available funds and use your backup funding source (credit card or US bank account) for the remaining amount.

We always try to use the cheapest payment method available on your account, so that you’ll avoid having to pay currency conversion charges whenever possible. Using the cheapest funding source means that sometimes, we’ll charge your credit card even though funds are available in your PayPal account balance.

• You cannot set a default payment method on your account but you may be able to change it for individual transactions. To change the payment method for a transaction, click the Change or More Funding Options on the ‘Review your Payment’ page.
  • You cannot change your payment method after you've sent the payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.