pay invoice with both funds from Paypal account and credit card

cheapbuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Let's say I got to pay an invoice of 42,99 USD and have only 40,99 USD on my Paypal account. The account is linked to a debit credit card. 

How should I proceed? Ask the merchant to split the amount into 2 invoices: one of 40,99 USD and another of 2 USD?

For the amount that is within the Paypal account, should I use transfer money or send payments, when an invoice like above mentioned is due?

Thank you for your answers,

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cheapbuy 

Paypal would take from your balance if you have marked your balance as your preferred funding source and then the rest from your debit or credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cheapbuy 

Paypal would take from your balance if you have marked your balance as your preferred funding source and then the rest from your debit or credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ppaw54
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for all the help with my question but I am tired of trying I guess I lost 99.00 they make it so hard to prove you got scammed and these crooks are getting so good getting around the system PayPal knows no body is going to leave a package that big at the end of a500 yard driveway
Login to Me Too

cheapbuy
Contributor
Contributor

Appreciate this, best regards,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.