pay after delivery option missing

louisec05
Contributor
Contributor

Hi has any UK noticed the pay after delivery option is missing from payment methods.

or is this only my account ?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@louisec05 

Paypals reply is exactly what i said in my above post. It has nothing to do with the seller, Paypal offers it (the seller is still paid upfront and has no idea you are using it)  and its not always available dependent on their cashflow and other factors.

The only time a seller has to show an option that is offered is paypal credit.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anders65
Contributor
Contributor
Are they a little worried in case we get the virus with in the 14 days ? That is a total mistrust of there customers 🤬
Login to Me Too

TP46
Contributor
Contributor
Omg it’s been doing my brain in today! Yes mines gone too! I did wonder if they would stop it due to Covid-19?! Been waiting to order loads today as my payday is in 2 week 😫
Login to Me Too

ZS000
Contributor
Contributor

mine is the same, made one purchase and didn't check for pay after delivery, 2 other online stores also no pay after delivery x

Login to Me Too

Flavours
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has disappeared too in the the last 2 days. I phoned them yesterday about a withdrawal from my PayPal balance to my bank account 3 days ago which is usually instant but still pending and was told they had a massive glitch their end on May 12th and ALL withdrawals on that day are stuck somewhere in the air due to an error their end and it seems my PAD must have happened since the “glitch” I will phone again today as withdrawal still pending 😮
Login to Me Too

linkinannie
Contributor
Contributor
Mine suddenly reappeared last night on Angling direct. I used paypal again today on ebay, but option not there again.
Login to Me Too

Janmay1
Contributor
Contributor
Not just me then i went to make a purchase yesterday and the option was there but got distracted. This morning i made 2 purchases and when making my 3rd the option disappeared. I checked on 2 other sites that i purchase from and unable to pay after delivery on those too. I am waiting for paypal to get back to me. Ill let you know what is said
Login to Me Too

hades2602

I am self employed and regularly order good for work using the pay after method. I do this so I can make sure goods are fit and safe for peoples homes. Shop and browse before paying if you like.

Now this is gone I shop local so I can see what I am buying so it is eBay and PayPal loss not mine.

I spend a small fortune and have 100% record, never defaulted, never broken rules.

Doubt I will return spending as much in the future now that most places are open again.

Login to Me Too

louisec05
Contributor
Contributor

same here, have stopped my spending on ebay as much, I like the flexibility of 14days

now shop as most others do.. locally 

like others its paypals loss now.. don't spend online now.

have reduced my paypal use by 80%.

Login to Me Too

LittleRestraint
New Community Member

My PAD option has been missing for nearly 2 months now.

I used it daily prior to this, usually multiple times a day but then it suddenly vanished. I contacted PP twice only to be told that it's just because certain sellers aren't offering it, which is BS as I have since tried it numerous times with shops/sellers which I know for a FACT accept it as I have used them all before.

So now I'm stuck in limbo and try not to use PP on principle. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.