paid as a guest

Baha80
Contributor
Contributor

So before I had created a paypal account, I had taken advantage of the option to "pay as guest". My transaction was successful and I tried another purchase but it declined due to what paypal calls a security issue. First off if it was a security issue with me making a purchase with my banking debit card, should have the first transaction been declined. Hell my first order was about $400. While the declined order was even less of that. I would have been upset if it was not me that made that first transaction. So anyone else see a major problem with paypals security protocal?

Any way back to originality of this posting. My first order, successfully completed under the option "pay as guest". Second order i tried following suit " but got declined. Paypal informed me my declined  order was a security issue and I needed a paypal account. There after my second purchase was successful with the same vendor. The first invoice received had paypal header and it entirety, mirrored the second invoice.

Now is there a way to add the first invoice/transaction into my account under activities. If so could someone be ever so and explain the procedure to me.

Thanks for your time looking this over. I know it was lengthy.

Stay safe.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.