order problems

lalala123456777
Contributor
Contributor
hi! so basically i had tried purchasing something via paypal using a visa gift card. on the store website it said it didn’t go through but now i have 3 pending paypal transactions. does anyone know how to get these to go away and if i will be charged?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @lalala123456777 

Thank you for your post. I can understand that you are referring about the pending payment. If the order status is "Pending," your order has been received by the seller, but your payment has not yet been processed.

For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order. For purchases of goods, many sellers will complete the payment when they are ready to ship your purchase. For some purchases, such as services, rentals, or hotel stays, the seller will complete the payment after your purchase is fully delivered.

The status of an order will continue to display as pending until it expires, is completed, or has been voided, which can take up to 30 days.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.