whipper68
Contributor
Contributor

Bank Account not showing as an option during checkout

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @whipper68,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank account is not showing as an available payment method for your purchase. This could be for a few reasons.

If there was a transaction with that bank that failed and the bank returned a response that the account information was not valid, the bank would be removed. Another possibility is that the transaction has some risk associated with it and the security system is disallowing the bank as a payment method for protection. 

If you check your wallet and the bank is still listed there, I would suggest waiting for a day without making any payment attempts, and then trying the payment again. If the bank account is still not being presented as an option, you can contact customer service to look into the situation. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.