netflix payment

naema
New Community Member
there is a problem in my Netflix payment and I don't know what is it?

the message >>> 
{{ Your new payment method will be applied to your next billing cycle.
Your monthly membership is billed on the first day of each billing period.

Click the Continue to PayPal button and log in to PayPal using your email and password.}}

then this message appears 

{{Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.}}

I have enough credit to pay 10 years of subscription   

I am so sad

someone help me, please 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Manazel
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem also in UAE I called netflix and they said it’s a problem from PayPal . I called PayPal no one answers the phone . Does anyone know the reason for this ? If you email they send you automated response which is USELESS
Login to Me Too

absolutwillie
Contributor
Contributor

My Netflix payments have been going off without a hitch for over a year now. Today, Netflix report that they've tried the maximum number of times to get money from PayPal, with no success, so they have suspended my account.  I called my bank, and they can't see any rejected transactions, holds or whatsoever reason that the transaction wouldn't go through as usual.  Calling PayPal is no help because of time differences (I'm in South Africa), and the e-mail route is not proving to be much better.  My frustration levels are sky-high at the moment.  Is there anything that can be done?

Login to Me Too

Manazel
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I managed to fix this . I cancelled my subscription for Netflix. Waited over 24 hrs and subscribed again . I disabled PayPal payment and changed to credit card payment . It worked!
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I pay with my PAYPAL MC debit card as a credit card and get 1 1/2% cash back from Paypal.

the money comes from my  Paypal account 

Login to Me Too

4rtune
New Community Member

I watch mine on multiple devices and because on the Mac it keeps logging in as a new machine, when I reached my "limit", I phoned Netflix and they reset it. 

Login to Me Too

4rtune
New Community Member

Apparently Netflix does not accept Paypal payment from certain regions anymore. I had to call in and they made me cancel my old membership and created a new one paying via iTunes now. #HEADACHES.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.