money transfer

MrTheoNoob
Contributor
Contributor

Hello someone 

hello i dont know how but someone stole my paypal id and tranfered money to this account and dont know what do to. Transataction id: 18M85133D3987331R 
50€

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MrTheoNoob,

Excellent. You'll receive an update once the case has been reviewed.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MrTheoNoob,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was unauthorized activity in your account! Please report the activity to PayPal so it can be investigated.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MrTheoNoob
Contributor
Contributor

Done  

PP-D-43914060
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MrTheoNoob,

Excellent. You'll receive an update once the case has been reviewed.

Thank you!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Regbeab
Contributor
Contributor
I now live in Kenya and have Kenya phone#. I have Kenya PayPal account. Can i transfer funds from my US PayPal account to my Kenya PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.