mistaken payment

dylanb154
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid money into a friends account as she had something I wanted.I find that this is of no use to me.(my fault)should have checked.I paid part PayPal and part visa.how can I cancel this and get a refund.I have approached her but I’m not sure if it’s to late.Thank you for any advice and help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dylanb154,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that the item you purchased no longer has any use to you. Disputes can be opened if an item is never received or if the item is significantly different from what was ordered. If you change your mind about having purchased something, you would have to negotiate directly with the seller to see if they would be willing to refund.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

dylanb154
Contributor
Contributor

This is not mistaken payment.The item I bought was not what the photo showed.It is a piece of RAG that cost me £27.98,It was supposed to be a cardigan and looks nothing like one.I would like to download photos if you tell me how to do it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.