missing purchase

jenwoods128
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase and it shows on my ccard but not on paypal. I never got it and I cant find any info to track it. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey jenwoods128,

It sounds like you may have checked out as a guest. If this is the case, you won't be able to view the transaction within an account. There should have been an email confirmation sent when you completed the purchase. If not, you may need to contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into it. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

CrytlSu
Contributor
Contributor
Made a purchase on a website today after being prompted to login to PayPal. Now the transaction is no where to be found. Never received an email and it doesn’t show in my activity, but my credit card shows the transaction. I need my receipt and PayPal proof. Please help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi CrytlSu, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

Do you still need assistance locating this payment? Have you checked your junk/spam filter for the payment notification email?

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.