New Community Member

Ebay says I have been paid, but nothing showing in paypal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bigbirdbev
New Community Member

On the paypal status it does mention that there is disruption to the account section. it may be this?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

bigbirdbev
New Community Member

On the paypal status it does mention that there is disruption to the account section. it may be this?

Login to Me Too

Mayekibongeka01
Contributor
Contributor
Good day I have just join the PayPal account as I was introduce by the buyer who both a product from me for 3000 on the 24/06/2021 june. The buyer told me to register on paypal account that he is using to avoid from and loosing his money because PayPal account is safe and secure and free of frodulent and possible a I have give a trust in this account..and I register but could not link my account as I am using Capitec bank ..and I told the buyer he told me to go and send email to track services with his name,after few mins the was a confirmation that 3000 is being deducted from the buyer but is kept secure till I send the shipping to from Cape town to Pretoria on the 25/06/2021 and after a have ship the product I must send shipping bar code and I will receive my payment link to my Capitec bank ..and yes I have done so and send the shipping to paypal track service that's when the technical problem start ones I have receive the confirmation say the money is in my account due to network it will appear after 72 hours ..well I manage to wait and understand the technicalities since it was the beginning of the weekend . Well after 72 hours money is not in to my account and nor massages that appear on my bank or emails..I started to sent to the tracking services enquiring about this issue to be resolve ..and I have receive an email saying the money that was deducted in the buyer's account was extra and I the sellers must send it back before a I receive any agreed amount of 3000 thousand well with that being said this is first time I am using this account and the person who introduce me is fully secure with product and I have not receive any amount just because I have use this PayPal account with the trust that it is really secure and safe and frodulent free but I see that I am the victim of a scam ....I beg that someone to please resolve this issue so have a win win solution because if I did not trust this account and do the eft transaction maybe I would have been happy ....please see to this grievance I am willing to use this PayPal account on my ebay account and my bidobuy account ...I can't pay the amount that i did not receive worst of all my account has nothing 00.0 but I must Trust tracking service and their technical problem if that matter it PayPal techinical problem of deducting to much amount and send to my account possible they must show me this transaction as proof so that I will give access to with the out standing amouth to the buyer just like the way the have PayPal has withdraw the amount.. thank for now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.