mayking a payment

rhudson
New Community Member

I am trying to use paypal to make a payment, and I have a credit card already linked to my account as a preferred card, but each time I select make a payment it asks me to link a card, and when I go through the process, again, it rerouts me back to the same screen link a card for this paymeny… what is going on?.. does any one have this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @rhudson,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. To provide one of the safest online payment methods we review every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card, a bank account or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions. Here are some things that you can do that may help. Please ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account. If you have an unconfirmed card or a bank account registered on your PayPal account, please make sure to confirm them.

If you need further assistance, please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.