lux plus membership

RyanKyle45
Contributor
Contributor

How many people out there have by automatically charged    £8.99 a month for the Luxplus membership without knowing until you see it no your account statement   

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

vidu1234

hey me too.  I  just  wrote to  paypal  if they dont refund me the money  I am thinking  of starting a  petition  online

Login to Me Too

Amy1999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Have you got your money back?  I just found out I got the same issue?  Has Paypal help on this?  Why this company still can doing this even there are many people has the same issue.  We should work together and report this to proper organization.  This is wrong!! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amy1999 

@RyanKyle45 

@vidu1234 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paulo2121
Contributor
Contributor

The company is Danish  , to complain to the Danish treading  standards you will need to read Danish 

good luck 

once enough people complain to PayPal maybe they will do something about the problem 

Login to Me Too

Paulo2121
Contributor
Contributor

Never got my money back , I  should have  checked trust pilot there are a lot of people that have got scammed 

Login to Me Too

xvickix
Contributor
Contributor
Please let me know if you do I Have lost £270
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.