link prove paypal lies about googleplay requirements + criminal withdraw funds burocracy

JoaoMarques
Contributor
Contributor

this: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/google-pay-paypall

contradicts this: www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes

1- if paypal requires a fund sorce -> paypal isn't a bank, sense bank's are fund sorces. 

1.1-if money get's in -> money needs to get out, else what it's crime (paypal can't add a second locker inside the door).

1.2-i have a google acc and a paypal acc (wish i can put money in by any means (my or someone elses bank acc)), but can't withdraw?

2-Googleplay requires paypal acc's to has a bank acc /card (credit or debit) associated! lol? safe for who.. you? not for my safety for sure.

2.1- link proves paypal show's us as if Googleplay only asked e-mail and phone number.. right.. just like in game app purchase.. a lie.

2.2- in app purchase, wen chose to pay via paypal (afther puting the mail and phone number) they send a code via phone message, to verify purchase, wish has no effect-> error: add credit or debit card to paypal [OR-PPLT-04].

2.3- and i'n not even gonna start with the Google 15 euros card -> minimum money, cause this is paypal, but paypal also sell's those cards. 15 euros minimum? what happen to the 5€ and 10€ ? hem.. forget that the shop has 1 euro products, 15 euro minimum tickets are crime, period. big corporation can ask/do whatever my **bleep**.

resume: fix this, no bank no card requirement to payments or else no way to put money in paypal without such same requirements first. i have 5 euros in paypal i wanna use, NOW BY MY OWN **bleep** RIGHT. NOW. In a specific app game wish accepts euros and paypal, but not with this **bleep** burocracy, i can't.

3- for those posts saying in the past (problem solved) and those comming saying such-> **bleep** you, that's as saying kill yourself, that way you sure do not care paypal, your dead.. that's not a solution, but the acceptance of any industry BUROCRACY -> CRIME, wish you agree and participate 🙂 so revolt, unless you don't give a DAM CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHT'S or YOUR MONEY.

4- Email me when someone replies to my post-> NO. isn't personal, it's a worldwide problem.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.