late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Jessisimmons
Contributor
Contributor
I did too. I’ll be going to a bank. I’m not going through that panic again.
Login to Me Too

BadLulYellah
New Community Member

My money usually hits my card Tuesday night around 8 30 we get paid at my job on Thursdays.... Im starting to get really **bleep** off cause i have plans and i still have no **bleep**in money like ** Bleep**. I never had problems with my card before ** Bleep** is goin on

Login to Me Too

Itsokwitme26
New Community Member
It is 12:50am on Wednesday and I normally receive my deposit every Tuesday at 9pm on the dot and nothing....this is the first for me...any ideas and was your deposit normal?
Login to Me Too

hipgrandchild

havin this problem now. i'm livid and will not be using Paypal for anything banking. It is useless, if they're just going to **bleep** take people's money.

re 

Login to Me Too

Taelli0716
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your deposit??? I normally use chime and my deposit comes Wednesday but PayPal hasn't posted yet
Login to Me Too

4chizkey
No way!!!!!i got my deposit twice on the same day n time now there is no funds in my account this is not professional iam so upset.i had plans i hope tomorrow or Friday the day everybody gets paid i will be able to recieve the money
Login to Me Too

Mitboat14
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has lost my direct deposit. My employer verified that the money had been released/deposited on their side but it hasn't shown in my account. Payday was yesterday and Christmas is in 4 days and I have no way to pay my bills or purchase the gifts I need to purchase. When I called PayPal they informed me they were "investigating" and it would take 5-10 business days. My water is due to be shut off in 2 days and I was counting on my paycheck to cover that bill!
Login to Me Too

BandoBanks
Usually my direct deposit is in around 7 or 8 pm but it's now 12:09 am and still nothing
Login to Me Too

Perfectus
Contributor
Contributor
Direct Deposits were issued on Tuesday and it's now Thursday midnight PST and I still have not received my pay. Paypal gives me the impression that the issue is with my Employer but they had provided with a trace or proof of the transaction. This is really frustrating because I thought PayPal was reliable and reputable company, but now I am disappointed and livid. I have bills to pay but no funds to pay them. I will have to find an alternative moving forward.
Login to Me Too

Bdeppe
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get this resolved? Having the same issue today. Always get my DD the 5th and 20th of every month, no later than 6am. And nothing today. Called my employer and payroll accountant and both verified the account the funds were released to. Called PayPal and told me he would personally track it and that Wells Fargo does deposits randomly throughout the day but it’s never been like this!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.