late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Kupshaw36
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have had this issue happen today and no one can tell me anything about my deposit that has always been the same amount date and time that's now late going on 24hrs which was made at 10 am yesterday morning.. is anyone having or dealing with this same issue or gotten resolved please respond
Login to Me Too

Everette290
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue..we get paid on Friday but my check comes on Wednesday nights typically..I hope everything is ok. I still have received my funds.
Login to Me Too

JennChane
New Community Member
Me too! I am so upset as I planned all finances in advance for a trip I leave for in 3 hours. This late deposit pays for all trip expenses. 😢
Login to Me Too

marisacourt0314
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting all day for a deposit that is usually deposited by noon and my other deposit that went from being deposited first thing in the morning now is at 9:30pm ECT, I have not seen either one of this deposits and tomorrow is Thanksgiving and now I can't make dinner for my family. So I have desided that this has **bleep** me off so much that I'm getting a regular bank account at our local bank.
Login to Me Too

MykeDee
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me yesterday and still no money!! How long does this Bs usually takes
Login to Me Too

Beth40
It's Now August and mine is 24 hours late. Verified with my employer the funds were released and wired at 1030 am this morning it's 730pm NO MONEY
Login to Me Too

Justin451
Did you ever get your funds?
Login to Me Too

Em_Aytch
New Community Member
How long did it end up taking?
Login to Me Too

1reazon
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem. Customer service told me I would have my deposit by 5pm and it is now 8:30pm. And my paycheck is still not in my account. I’m never using PayPal again. This is ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.