late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Tabithaj
Same here. My Stimulus says deposit date for today & still nothing!!
Login to Me Too

Morganpcagle198
New Community Member
Mine says the same exact thing and I'm still waiting to get my funds.. this is getting ridiculous!!!!
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
I am so **bleep** these jerk offs keep saying the same thing too I think something big happened that they don't want to disclose
Login to Me Too

Deedior
New Community Member
My UI benefits usually post every Tuesday by 4am it’s almost 8am and nothing it’s been deposited before no problem and I can’t get in contact with anyone and UI won’t let me change my direct deposit did anyone ever eventually receive their deposits I feel like I’m having an anxiety attack just sitting here waiting !!! WTH paypal !!
Login to Me Too

Maymay_08
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money from UI on your paypal account? they said it was sent to my account yesterday but i havent recieved anything. How long does this usually take after ui sends the money for it to be posted to the account?
Login to Me Too

nolovejrocc
Contributor
Contributor
im going back to cashapp:hundred_points:
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.